COVID-19 Updates for Our Customers
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 situation, Noah Bank has stayed focused on our commitment to the safety of our customers and employees while providing services as an essential provider. During the past months, we have been making continuous efforts to provide additional protections and procedures in line with this commitment. We want you to be aware of these changes.
- Change in Branch Operations
- From April to June 11th, We had temporarily reduced the branch hours and conducted temporary branch closings for the safety of our employees.
- Effective as of June 15th, the branches will resume normal hours during the business days of Monday thru Friday and ensuring CDC guidelines are followed for social distancing.
We have scheduled regular sanitizations of our branches and regular purchase and distributions of cleaning supplies to employees at our branches
We have installed clear plastic safe guards at our branches and masks and gloves have been distributed to our employees.
Our employees are required to wear masks when providing services to our customers in person. We also ask our customers to wear masks in order to conduct their business at our branches.
- Change in Operations
- We have utilized the remote capabilities for our back office staff to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at our branch locations while maintaining all essential functions of our operations to ensure minimal disruption in providing services to our customers
On a continuous basis, our Management and Human Resources Dept. have been providing COVID-19 guidelines in accordance with the regulatory agencies including the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to protect the health of our employees and answer any questions that they may have regarding to COVID-19
- Change in Loan Operations
- We have been providing assistance to our business customers facing financial difficulties due to the COVID-19 with new loan programs and by making financial arrangements through CARES ACT and the SBA.
COVID-19 Financial Information for Bank Customers
Noah Bank is federally insured and regulated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
FDIC has been working with regulatory banking agencies along with Financial Institutions to assess, mitigate and assist our customers affected by the COVID-19 financially. During these unprecedented times, we understand that many customers in our community may feel unsure about their financial situations, which may lead to financial worries about security of their accounts with banking institutions. In order to ease the anxiety of Bank Customers, the FDIC has released a FAQ statement related to COVID-19 for Bank Customers. We encourage you to review the recently updated FDIC FAQ to be assured that your deposit is safe with us as a member of FDIC, our accounts are backed by the federal government: FDIC FAQ for Bank Customers Affected by COVID19 Updated 05/27/2020
We want you to feel safe doing business with us and we are ready to assist you in every way we can during this difficult time.
Please Stay Safe and Thank You for banking with us!
Dear Valued Customers,
As the new coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread in the U.S, Noah Bank is closely monitoring the latest reports from Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and has been preparing for a potential pandemic situation since the initial news of the coronavirus outbreak. Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our customers, employees, and the communities we serve. Our thoughts are with those who have been impacted.
We would like to share a few steps we are taking to avoid potential disruptions of service to our customers.
- As a precautionary step, we have installed hand sanitizer stations in our branches for use by both employees and customers, and we are conducting enhanced cleaning of our facilities
- We encourage you to use remote facilities such as ATMs located at all of our branch locations or the Drive-Thru Teller Window Service, which is available for our customers visiting the Elkins Park branch located in PA. Please click here to find the nearest ATM.
- We encourage you to access your accounts from home 24/7 using Online Banking or the Mobile Banking App to check balances, make payments, transfer funds, deposit checks. If you are not enrolled in Online or Mobile Banking and you need assistance with the process of enrollment or technical support, please contact our branch teams
- If you need in-branch services, our branch teams are available to serve you. Please click here for branch locations & hours.
We will continue to monitor the situation to determine potential extension or expansion of assistance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies. We want to reassure you that we have devoted significant effort to protect against possible adverse impacts from the coronavirus, and that we will continue working hard to provide the level of service you have come to expect.
Thank you for being a valued customer of Noah Bank.